About Tantramar Climate Change Week
Climate Change Week started in winter 2013 and has been popular ever since! Climate Change Week is an opportunity to celebrate solutions that exist and to remind ourselves to take action and to adapt to the changes we are already experiencing. It’s a time to learn more about climate change issues and how we can take personal measures at home, work and school. EOS would also like to see more communities and organizations take part in Climate Change Week. Our guide will help you organize and promote events in your community: How to guide to Climate Change Week.
Tantramar Climate Change Week 2020 was a great success.
Thank you to all of the volunteers and partner organizations!
Thank you to groups and folks who have been involved in Climate Change Week in the past years:
- Eco Action, Mount Allison University
- Curt Nason, Royal Astronomical Society
- Adam Cheeseman, Nature NB
- Peter Thomas, CWS
- Chignecto Naturalists Club
- Port Elgin Regional School
- Dorchester Consolidated School
- Salem Elementary School
- Marshview Middle School
- Ecole Abbey Landry
- Tantramar Family Resource Centre
- Sackville Public Library
- Sackville Commons
- Sackville Art Hive
- Ducks Unlimited Canada
- Université de Moncton
- Mount Allison University Fine Arts Department
- Hounds of Vintage
- Nature NB
- And many more!