EOS is a not-for-profit corporation created under the laws of the province of New Brunswick. Anyone with an interest in our vision may apply for a membership. Membership is annual and runs April to March.
Membership comes with privileges!
All members will receive:
- 1 Year membership card printed on plantable seed paper (optional)
- Invitation and entitlement to vote at the AGM
- 10% discount on EOS workshop registration fees
- Special quarterly e-newsletter including brief project reports, the inside scoop on EOS plans, opportunities to provide feedback and answer surveys about EOS’s future direction, and notice of upcoming events and programs (non-members will receive only notice of events and programs)
- Invitation to annual EOS holiday party
- Invitation to other special EOS member events
- Opportunity to purchase EOS branded items at 10% off
- Allowed borrow books from our resource library and rent equipment (kilowatt metres, etc) for a fee
First time members* will also receive:
- An EOS sticker, and special EOS branded item such as a travel mug, coffee mug, crank flashlight, LED key chain, sun hat, locally made soaps, candles, etc.
*First time member is a person who has not been a member in at least 3 years.
Business and non-profit organization members will also receive:
- A paper certificate of membership for display.
The annual (April 1st to March 31st) membership fees are:
- $40 for individuals
- $15 for low income (students, seniors 65+, etc)
- $7/month for a 1 year payment plan
- $50 for a family
- $80 for non-profit organizations*
- $100 for institutions and businesses
*Non-profit organizations with an annual budget less than $100,000 qualify for a $50 membership fee, upon request.
- 10% off if purchased between April 1st and May 31st.
- 10% discount for members who have referred a new member (discount applies to next year’s membership)
- 50% off if purchased between November 1st and March 31st
How to become an EOS Eco-Energy member
If you would like to purchase an EOS membership, please fill in the membership form and either drop it off at the office or put it in the mail to us along with your payment to EOS Eco-Energy Inc., 43 Main St. (Main Floor Unit D), PO Box 6001, Sackville, NB E4L 1G6.
EOS Membership Form (MS Word)
EOS Membership Form (PDF)
We except cash, cheque (to EOS Eco-Energy) or Interac e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
Current members include the Town of Sackville, Villages of Dorchester, Memramcook and Port Elgin, Mount Allison University, and several regional businesses, organization, individuals, and families.
All municipal councils in Tantramar-Memramcook contributed a pro-rated membership fee when EOS was formed, and so are lifetime members.
Please note: The deadline to renew a membership with the renewal discount of 10% is May 31st.
Thank you for your support!